Life at Lake Titicaca follows customs that have flourished for centuries. From the man-made floating reed Uros Islands, to traditional dancing and homestays on more solid ground, your memories of Lake Titicaca will be etched in your mind for a lifetime. Shopping for colorful handicrafts or watching old men knitting in the local village square are just a couple of the amazing highlights here.
- Visit the floating islands of the Uros people
- Explore Machu Picchu with a private guide
- Stroll through the charming city of Cusco
- Luxuriate at Suasi Island Eco-lodge
- Visit with communities on Lake Titicaca
- Stroll through an Artisans' Market