Our Ecuadorian Amazon trips take you deep into the planet’s largest rainforest where millions of flora and fauna species reside. Vocal monkeys make their presence known as they swing from branch to branch. Scarlet macaws fly above the tree canopy, streaking the sky with bursts of color. Giant otters busily chase fish right below the water’s surface. See what else Ecuador has to offer and book a cruise in the Galapagos Islands, get to know colonial Quito through one of our combined tours, or trek through the Andean Highlands and soak in the rich hisotry of Ecuador. Choose from one of the below itineraries, or contact us to customize your own Ecuador Amazon adventure.
- Observe tropical wildlife in the Amazon
- View the forest from a canopy tower
- Watch parrots flock at clay licks
- Observe wildlife in the Amazon rainforest
- Cruise around the Galapagos Islands
- Swim with sea lions and turtles