Andean Discovery specializes in Machu Picchu and Galapagos combined adventures and we are thrilled to share with you our expertise and help you design an itinerary that matches your interests and travel style.
Our most popular Machu Picchu and Galapagos tours combine two of South America’s most impressive destinations in a single trip. Experience the natural wonders of the Galapagos Islands in Ecuador, witnessing the path of evolution first hand, and explore the wonders of the Inca Empire at Machu Picchu in nearby Peru.
Our Galapagos and Machu Picchu packages start in Quito, where you will fly out to the wildlife-rich archipelago. You can explore the islands on a Galapagos cruise, or on one of our Galapagos land based tours, where you will spend your nights on the islands in boutique eco-lodges. Explore Cusco, Peru, the former capital of the Inca Empire, and enjoy a scenic train ride across the Sacred Valley and through the deep canyons of the Urubamba River. You will be transported back in time as you explore the mysterious, ancient ruins of Machu Picchu on a privately guided tour.
Choose one of our tried and true itineraries below, or get in touch with an Andean Discovery travel specialist to customize your own trip, to fit your interests, schedule, and pace.
- Navigate the Galapagos on a 5-day cruise
- Overnight in a Sacred Valley mountain lodge
- Explore Machu Picchu on a private tour
- Explore the Sacred Valley & Cusco
- Visit an ancient Inca Fortress
- Trek through the Amazon rainforest
- Enjoy land-based excursions in the Galapagos
- Swim with Sea Lions and snorkel
- Explore ancient Inca ruins
- Navigate the Galapagos on a 4-day wildlife cruise
- Enjoy a privately guided tour of Machu Picchu
- Explore the Sacred Valley of the Inca