From a tour of Machu Picchu, to one of the world’s deepest canyons, to the colorful cultural feast of Lake Titicaca, to cosmopolitan Lima and the mystical Nazca lines, our Classic Peru Tours serve up the very best that diverse Peru has to offer.
Don’t miss the architectural delight of UNESCO World Heritage Site Arequipa, and of course the highlight of any Peru trip, a visit to archaeological wonder, Machu Picchu. While exploring the heart of the Inca Empire you’ll also want to take in Cusco.
Or combine your tour of Peru with a visit to the Galapagos Islands.
- Acclimatize in the Sacred Valley
- Trek on the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
- Enjoy Andean Discovery Tent Camps
- Explore Machu Picchu & Cusco
- Visit an ancient Inca Fortress
- Stroll through an Artisans' Market
- Visit the floating islands of the Uros people
- Explore Machu Picchu with a private guide
- Stroll through the charming city of Cusco
- Discover Machu Picchu & Cusco
- Andean Discovery Campsites
- Trek at your own pace
- Fly over the mysterious Nazca Lines
- Boat to the wildlife-rich Ballestas Islands
- Explore stunning Paracas National Reserve
- Visit one of the world's deepest canyons
- Explore the "White City" of Arequipa
- Look for the Andean Condor