The Napo Cultural Center is located in the heart of Yasuní National Park, one of the most diverse ecosystems in the planet with 980 hectares of Amazon Rainforest. It is a perfect place for nature lovers.Built and designed by the native Kichwa Añangu community, at the Napo Cultural Center you will feel like part of the community as you observe wildlife and learn more about their ancient traditions and Cosmovision, which gives praise to Mother Earth.
The Napo Cultural Center boasts 16 cabins and this exclusive hotel has been specially built and designed to provide visitors with comfort during their stay.
The ecolodge is all surrounded by life and harmony and each room has a private balcony where you can enjoy beautiful views of the gardens and of the Amazon jungle while relaxing in a hammock.
FIRST CLASS CUISINEWith a typical open-air architecture that provides a great view of the surroundings, the hotel restaurant offers a menu of national and international cuisine. Chefs and cookers will be very pleased your palate with the exquisite food that is served in this place.
Services & Activities
- Visits to the Anangu community, a beautiful community that has inspired other communities of the World for their eco-projects and way of life. There you will visit the Interpretative Centre or Kuri Muyo where you will learn about their culture and hear their exciting tales about their ancestors. Also, you will have the chance to buy some crafts and objects women of the community sell to public.
- Walks and excursions around the lush ecoystem surrounding of the Yasuní Kichwa Ecolodge and the insides of the dense Ecuadorian Amazon Rainforest.
- Enjoy sightings of birds and animals that are hiden in the jungle (Fauna and flora of the region is so vast that in one hectare you can find more species than in the entire European continent.
- The Amazonia in Ecuador is home to more than a third of sylvatic mammals which represent almost 60% of the species in the world.)
- Explore exotic places full of life as the parrot Clay Licks and the Observation Tower where you can see thousands of birds flowing on the sky.
- Canoe riding in the beautiful rivers and streams to see a little more closely the wildlife that lives there.
- Navigate down the Napo River on a night excursion, an activity that aims to represent the ancient commercial trade practices of the Kichwa Añangu community.
- Join the community ritual in the morning of meditation and drink the wayusa an energy drink that will raise vitality of your body and mind.
- Morning relaxation and meditation with energy drinks to raise the vitality of our body and mind.