Galapagos and Machu Picchu Tours
Our most popular tour combines two of the world’s most impressive destinations in a single itinerary. On this trip you will experience the natural wonders of the Galapagos Islands in Ecuador, witnessing the path of evolution first hand, and explore the wonders of the Inca Empire at Machu Picchu in nearby Peru.
Choose one of our tried and true itineraries detailed below, or let us help you design your own trip, to fit your interests, budget and schedule.
Our Machu Picchu and Galapagos tours start in Quito, Ecuador where you will fly out to the Galapagos to start your adventure. You can explore the islands by sea, on a three or four-day cruise, or on a land-based tour, where you will spend your nights on the islands in family-owned eco-lodges. Next up, you will fly to Lima and on to Cusco, the former capital of the Inca Empire. A scenic train ride across the Sacred Valley and through the deep canyons of the Urubamba River will take you to the ancient citadel of Machu Picchu and transport you back in time. There you will explore these mysterious and awe-inspiring ruins.
Andean Discovery specializes in travel to Peru and Ecuador and we are thrilled to offer you the chance to combine these two iconic destinations on one unforgettable trip. Let us help you design an itinerary that matches your needs and interests.
Design your own Galapagos Island & Machu Picchu Tour
- Navigate the Galapagos on a 5-day cruise
- Overnight in a Sacred Valley mountain lodge
- Explore Machu Picchu on a private tour
- Explore the Sacred Valley & Cusco
- Visit an ancient Inca Fortress
- Trek through the Amazon rainforest
- Enjoy land-based excursions in the Galapagos
- Swim with Sea Lions and snorkel
- Explore ancient Inca ruins
- Navigate the Galapagos on a 4-day wildlife cruise
- Enjoy a privately guided tour of Machu Picchu
- Explore the Sacred Valley of the Inca