Galapagos and Machu Picchu Tours
You will delight in exploring Peru’s ancient ruins of Machu Picchu and evolution’s playground, the Galapagos Islands in Ecuador.
You may choose one of our tried and true itineraries below or we would be happy to customize a trip for you based on your schedule, interests and budget. Our Machu Picchu and Galapagos tours start in Lima, Peru where you will catch a flight to Cusco, the Imperial City of the Incas. A scenic train ride through the Sacred Valley, by the Urubamba River, will take you to Machu Picchu. After exploring the mysterious and awe-inspiring ruins, you’ll fly to Quito, Ecuador to kick-start your Galapagos adventure. Explore the Galapagos by boat on a three or four-night cruise of your choice, or opt for a land-based tour, where you stay in family-owned eco-lodges on the islands.
Andean Discovery specializes in travel to Peru and Ecuador, and this is our favorite, most popular trip combination. You’ll experience Machu Picchu and the Galapagos on a private personalized journey customized for your every interest and need.
Customize Our Machu Picchu & Galapagos Island Tours
- Cruise the Galapagos for 5 days
- Stay in a Sacred Valley mountain lodge
- Enjoy a private tour of Machu Picchu
- Explore the Sacred Valley & Cusco
- Visit an ancient Inca Fortress
- Trek through the Amazon rainforest
- Enjoy land-based excursions in the Galapagos
- Swim with Sea Lions and snorkel
- Explore ancient Inca ruins
- Navigate the Galapagos on a 4-day wildlife cruise
- Enjoy a privately guided tour of Machu Picchu
- Explore the Sacred Valley of the Inca