Land tours of the Galapagos
Our Galapagos island land tours allow you to explore the Galapagos Islands during the day and sleep in comfortable, oceanfront eco-lodges at night. Our Galapagos Land Based Tours are private, customizable and offer the most flexibility for you to do the activities at your own pace.
Exclusive access to your Galapagos naturalist guide will provide you with a wealth of information and personalized attention for the duration of your trip.
Land tours of the Galapagos are an excellent option for active and adventurous travelers, for wildlife enthusiasts who do not want to sleep on board a boat, and for those who prefer traveling to less visited areas of the Galapagos in small, private groups. Get opportunities to know the locals better than you would on a normal Galapagos cruise.
Enjoy snorkeling, swimming, hiking, sea kayaking, and explore remote isolated beaches full of fearless Galapagos wildlife, all at your own pace on a Galapagos multisport tour. Other activities, including Galapagos scuba diving day tours, may be available as well, just ask us.
Choose one of our featured itineraries below or contact us to customize a trip for YOUR interests, schedule and budget.
- Tour Quito's Colonial Quarter
- Visit Isabela Island & Santa Cruz Island
- Snorkel with friendly Galapagos sharks
- Explore Isabela Island by mountain bike
- Snorkel with sea lions and friendly rays
- Surf the Galapagos with instructors
- Ocean kayak along the Galapagos coast
- Hike around an active volcano crater
- Overnight in our Private Galapagos Camp