Our Quito and Galapagos Island Cruises allow you to experience the magic of the Galapagos Islands aboard one of our favorite vessels, and spend 3 nights in Quito, the capital of Ecuador and UNESCO World Heritage Site. Enjoy a City Tour of Colonial Quito and put one foot in each hemisphere on the equator before flying to the Galapagos.
Most travelers choose to begin their Galapagos cruise tour in Quito, although it is possible to travel to the Galapagos out of Guayaquil. Quito’s colonial charm and towering Andes mountains are the perfect complement to any Galapagos Islands cruise.
The tour packages below include some of our favorite boats. If you prefer a different boat, we can combine stays in Quito with any of our Galapagos Cruises.
What is the Best Time to Visit Galapagos?
- Explore Quito's Colonial Quarter
- Observe marine life from a glass bottom boat
- Snorkel with sea lions and marine turtles
- Zip-lining in cloud forest canopy
- Swim with sea lions
- Visit chocolate plantation
- Zip-line in the Mindo Cloud Forest
- See Blue-footed, Red-footed, & Nazca Boobies
- Enjoy multiple snorkeling opportunities
- Travel aboard a fully carbon-neutral catamaran
- Explore isolated Punta Suarez
- Snorkel among sea lions
- Observe wildlife in the Amazon rainforest
- Cruise around the Galapagos Islands
- Swim with sea lions and turtles
- Visit the equator line
- Visit Quito's Colonial Quarter
- Enjoy luxurious & spacious ship cabins